Calm Down is a really gentle safe relaxant that has the ability to relax without under performance. It enables the uptight horse to achieve it's optimum performance level. Calm Down is a combination of herbs & minerals which acts as a gentle muscle relaxant.
Calm Down contains safe natural medicinal FDA Approved organic quality herbs. The full potency and life force of the herbs is captured by a unique patented extraction method.
Calm Down contains NO prohibited substances.
Catalytic extracts of : Hops, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Manuka, Passion Flower, Valerian, Skull Cap, Kanuka, Lemon Grass, Catnip, Magnesium, Calcium. Minerals, Antioxidants, Asparatates & Oratates combined with these herbs act as a safe, gentle and powerful muscle relaxant.Calm Down is made by a unique patented extraction method. Calm Down is supplied in 16oz/500ml bottles and is Super Concentrate.
Administering Calm Down
- Dosage is 1oz(30mls) - 1.7oz(50mls) according to the size of your horse.
- Administer dosage to mouth. The preferred method is to add water to the dose (3 parts water to 1 part Calm Down) and use a syringe to squirt the dose towards the back of the mouth while holding the head up. If this is not practical, then administer with damp feed.
- Calm Down takes approximately 20 minutes to take effect.
- You will have 2 or more good hours of work with your horse.
- For horses who are uptight when floating, showing, dressage etc., it is recommended to administer dosage to mouth approximately 20 minutes before they would usually get uptight (i.e. 20 minutes before floating or showing etc.)
- For horses that seem to be uptight for no apparent reason and are unpredictably uptight, we recommend that you administer a dosage of half the recommended dose per day until no longer needed.
- When administering dosage of any of our Herbal Equine range of products to your horse, we recommend that you administer the products straight into your horse's mouth, at approximately 3 to 1 (i.e. 3 parts water, 1 part product). Alternatively, the product can be administered to food, but administering to your horses mouth is by far the most effective way.
All Formulations are produced by Dr. Myron Biernat D.C., D.O., Chd., Dip. Acup. & Master Herbalist, with over 25 years experience, not only in Western Herbs, but also in Chinese, Indian & Tibetan Herbs coupled with his expert knowledge of the Equestrian Field. Dr. Myron Biernat has developed a unique method of treatment for the Equestrian Field, known as Synaptic Interaction, producing tremendous results.
16oz/500ml Bottle - Super Concentrate
Calm Down - $55.00 USD
Go To Order Page
If you'd like to know what product is best suited for your horse, please fill out our form